Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 Things to do by the Time I'm 30

I am stealing this from a friend. She has had miracles open up for her as she put down her goals in writing, so I thought I would get in on the action. I turn 30 on November 17th, 2013, so I have just over a year to get all these things done.

Improve Credit
Lose 40 pounds
Live on my own
Find a spiritual gathering that I grove with
Make 3 new friends
Work with a doctor to deal on all medical issues
Try being a vegetarian for 30 days
Go To New York
Obtain a side job working with kids
Finish Freshmen Year of College
Write at least one business plan and curriculum for self
Budget properly for at least 3 months
Work out daily for 3 plus months after I have lost 25+ pounds
Take a dance class
Take a drama class
Obtain Season Tickets to Hale Center Theater
Go Camping
Eat Somewhere New
Fix or eliminate all toxic relationship
Practice Daily "Me" Time for 60 days in a row
No eating out for 30 days in a row
Donate 10% of income to charity
Go to Six Flags
Get first Massage
If I don't have a business by age 30, sign up for the peace corp
Find a new favorite book
Buy a Honda Civic
Express to my mom how she makes me feel
Make someone smile everyday for a year
Find 3 people who I can share my dreams with

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. Fabulous goals.
    I wish you all the best in reaching most of them. It's a daunting list.
    Take care.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete