Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Day. A New Hope.

It is weird looking back on the last few years. How far I have come. How far I have to go.

Where am I at now? I am a single gay guy. I have a great job, great friends, and a pretty great life. I have a solid relationship with God, who I look to as my father in heaven. I feel like he looks out for me and keeps me warm in a sometimes cold world and keeps me cool when I get a hot head. I am at peace now with the LDS church. I feel grateful for it being a stepping stone in my spiritual growth. I respect it for what it is and I respect the members who following its teachings. It was great for me for a time and that time has passed.

I believe that the key to happiness is moving forward. There seems to be a law of order that states that you are always in motion. You are either moving forward or backwards, but you can never stay in the same place.

Blogging seems to keep me going so I am going to try to blog about what I am doing to move me to the life of my dreams!

3 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant statement (thank you for sharing it!): "I have a solid relationship with God, who I look to as my father in heaven. I feel like he looks out for me and keeps me warm in a sometimes cold world and keeps me cool when I get a hot head."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that you see me as not moving forward...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous, why do you think this is about you? Who are you?

    ReplyDelete