Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chris Larson went from being "single" to "in a relationship".

The post that everyone someday desires to have show up in their news feed for the world to know. Well the day has come for me.

Out of respect for the dude I am in a relationship with, I will keep some details purposely vague.


In many ways, I feel like my relationship IQ is low and starting at that of about a 13 year old around the time I came out. I feel like in the last couple of years, I have matured to a 16 year old. I am now comfortable cuddling and kissing and dating someone doesn't instantly mean marriage.

I am not sure how long this new relationship will last. I am not sure I care right now because we are having fun, enjoy each other, and seem to be a really good fit.

I guess the funny part from tonight was when we were trying to figure out if we were dating. It is still hard to believe someone would want to date me, so I might have over clarified. We had the DTR talk the 3 times just to make sure we were on the same page. And we are. If things come crashing down next week, don't judge me too much if I am back to "single" because no matter what happens, this is to learn, to grow, and to love :)

5 comments:

  1. DTR = Define the Relationship, Figuring out where things are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course someone would want to be with you Christopher Larson... You are an AMAZING person, and whoever you are with, whether it be for a short or long period of time is one lucky guy! I am happy for you and I love you tons!!!!
    -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a wonderful feeling isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan: i am the luckiest :)

    ReplyDelete